HOT ROD Power Tour 2020, Presented by Chevrolet Performance and Driven by Continental, will move from June to August 23-29 due to the unprecedented circumstances and our strong desire for the continued safety and well-being of our HOT ROD family. But not to worry, your registration has been automatically transferred to the new dates. The tour will proceed with the traditional seven stops:
HOT ROD Power Tour 2020: New Dates and Venues
- August 23: Summit Motorsports Park; Norwalk, Ohio
- August 24: National Trail Raceway; Hebron, Ohio (NEW VENUE AND CITY)
- August 25: Indiana State Fairgrounds; Indianapolis, Indiana (NEW VENUE)
- August 26: WWT Raceway at Gateway; St. Louis, Missouri
- August 27: University of Illinois, State Farm Center; Champaign, Illinois
- August 28: Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds; Davenport, Iowa
- August 29: Chicagoland Speedway; Joliet, Illinois (NEW VENUE AND CITY)
Replacing Dayton, Ohio, is National Trail Raceway in Hebron, Ohio, bringing another dragstrip and day of racing action. The August rescheduling of the Indianapolis 500 prevents our stop at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but we are moving across town to the Indiana State Fairgrounds. On our final day, we have shifted southeast from Madison, Wisconsin, and will now finish at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois. This fantastic venue provides ample space for us to honor our Long Haulers.
For the estimated 6,000 cars and their occupants, the venues are packed with all kinds of activities: main-stage celebrity appearances, games, entertainment, and a midway of more than 50 aftermarket performance vendors displaying all of their latest products. A few locations will also feature fun runs down the quarter-mile and autocross courses. (Check out the gallery for some highlights from Power Tour 2019!)
Although registrations automatically transfer to the new dates, we understand that this change in schedule may impact your ability to attend. If you would like to have your registration transferred to HRPT 2021, please complete the form below and we will confirm your transfer by email. Given that we have automatically transferred your registration to August 23-29, 2020, or transferred your registration to HRPT 2021 per your request, if you still believe there are circumstances that you would like us to consider, please complete the form below by July 1, 2020. We will respond within 7 days. Please do not dispute the charge with your credit card company prior to completing this form. This could significantly delay the issuance of any refund. We are dedicated to making the transition as simple for you as possible. Please see the link HERE.
Registration for all Power Tour packages remains open. Please note that an important change from previous years is that the Power Tour starts on a SUNDAY. For all of the details, click here and make sure you follow along with all the action on our social media, listed below.
The HOT ROD Power Tour team will continue to monitor state and federal public health guidelines and requirements through August and will make further decisions as needed about the tour in response to public safety surrounding COVID-19. Safety is our #1 priority for our fans and staff during the annual seven-day, seven-city tour.
For more information, follow HOT ROD Power Tour at HOTROD.com; Facebook: facebook.com/hotrodmag; Twitter: twitter.com/hotrodmagazine; and email [email protected]
HOT ROD Power Tour 2020: Updates and Information
- Current registrations automatically transfer to the new dates.
- To transfer registration to HRPT 2021, please complete this form, and we will confirm your transfer by email.
- If you still believe there are circumstances that you would like us to consider, please complete this form by July 1, 2020.
- Registration for all HOT ROD Power Tour 2020 packages remains open.
- Note: Power Tour 2020 starts on a SUNDAY.
- The HOT ROD Power Tour team will continue to monitor state and federal public health guidelines and requirements through August and will make further decisions as needed.